Get to heaven blog is a Prophetic blog and teaching blog as well.That will keep you in the know of Abba Yahuveh Elohim Be Bless Apostle Rosalind Solomon
FOR MAILING PRAYER REQUEST ONE PAGE ONLY!! &TO MAIL OFFERING TO SEE BELOW
TO MAIL -PRAYER REQUEST ONE PAGE ONLY!! &
TO MAIL OFFERING TO
Make all Checks or Moneys order out to --
Prophetic Voice of Yahushua Ministry
P.O. Box 1473 Fayetville GA 30214
Tuesday, August 21, 2018
NEW AUGUST 2018 --BY THIS I OVERCOME THE DEVIL
BY THIS I OVERCOME THE DEVIL
1. Through the Blood of Jesus, I am redeemed out of the hand of the Devil (Eph. 1:7).
2. Through the Blood of Jesus, all my sins are forgiven (Psa. 107:2).
3. The Blood of Jesus, God’s Son, continually cleanses me from all sin (1 John. 1:7).
4. Through the Blood of Jesus, I am justified, made righteous, just as if I’d never sinned (Rom. 5:9).
5. Through the Blood of Jesus, I am sanctified, made holy, set apart to God (Heb. 13:12).
6. My body is a Temple of the Holy Spirit, redeemed, cleansed, by the Blood of Jesus (1 Cor. 6:19-20).
7. Satan has no place in, no power over me, through the Blood of Jesus and The Word of God (Rev. 12:11).
1. In Him (Jesus) we have redemption (deliverance and salvation) through His blood, the remission (forgiveness) of our offenses (shortcomings and trespasses), in accordance with the riches and the generosity of His gracious favor. Which He lavished upon us in every kind of wisdom and understanding (practical insight and prudence) (Eph. 1:7-8).
2. Let the redeemed of the Lord say so, whom He has delivered from the hand of the adversary (Psa. 107:2).
3. But if we (really) are living and walking in the Light, as He (Himself) is in the Light, we have (true, unbroken fellowship with one another), and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses (removes) us from all sin and guilt (keeps us cleansed from sin in all its forms and manifestations) (1 John. 1:7).
4. Therefore, since we are now justified (acquitted, made righteous, and brought into right relationship with God) by Christ’s blood, how much more (certain is it that) we shall be saved by Him from the indignation and wrath of God (Rom. 5:9).
5. Therefore, Jesus also suffered and died outside the (city’s) gate in order that He might purify and consecrate (sanctify) the people through (the shedding of) His own blood and set them apart as holy (for God) (Heb. 13:12).
6. Do you not know that your body is the temple (the very sanctuary) of the Holy spirit Who lives within you, Whom you have received (as a Gift) from God? You are not your own.
You were bought with a price (purchased with a preciousness and paid for, made His own). So then, honor (your) God and bring glory to Him in your body (1 Cor. 6:19-20).
7. And they have overcome (conquered) him by means of the blood of the Lamb and by the utterance of their testimony, for they did not love and cling to life even when faced with death (holding their lives cheap till they had to die for their witnessing).
GENE’S DAILY PRAYERS
PRAYER OF THANKSGIVING
Our Dear Heavenly and Gracious Father, thank you for divine health: mental, physical, spiritual and material for us.