Get to heaven blog is a Prophetic blog and teaching blog as well.That will keep you in the know of Abba Yahuveh Elohim Be Bless Apostle Rosalind Solomon
NEW WARNING SIGNALS - POSSIBLE NEED FOR DELIVERANCE
1. Confused or disordered thinking: loss of touch with reality - delusions (persistence of erroneous convictions in the face of contrary evidence) - hallucinations; disconnected speech.
2. Obsessions: absorption with a subject or idea to the exclusion of others - compulsions - uncontrollable urges.
3. Inability to cope: with minor problems - with daily routine.
4. Difficulty in making and/or keeping friends: poor social skills - isolation, withdrawal from society - loner life -style.
5. A pattern of failure across the board: at school - at work - in sports - in personal relationships.
6. Prolonged or severe depression: suicide threats and/or attempts.
7. Immaturity: infantile behavior (such as bed-wetting) - over dependence on the mother (excessive clinging as a child and continuing dependence in teens and twenties) - failure to keep pace with peer group.
8. A series of physical ailments: which do not run a typical course and/or fail to respond to treatment.
9. Neglect of personal hygiene: (disheveled and unsanitary surroundings) or exaggerated concern for order and for cleanliness.
10. Difficulty adjusting: to new people and places.
11. Undue anxiety and worry: phobias - feelings of being persecuted.
12. Too much or too little sleep.
13. Excessive self-centeredness: indifference to other people's feelings, doings, ideas - lack of sympathy with another's pain or need.
14. Substantial rapid weight: - gain or loss.
15. Muted, flat emotions: (absence of angry / delighted / sorrowing reactions to stimuli) or inappropriate emotions (sharp, inexplicable mood swings - silliness at serious moments, unpredictable tears).
16. Negative self-image and outlook: inferiority complex - feelings of worthlessness.
17. Frequent random changes of plans: inability to stick with a job, a school program, a living arrangement - failure to keep appointments, abide by decisions.
18. Extreme aggressiveness: (combativeness, hostility - violence, rage) or exaggerated docility (lack of normal competitiveness and self-assertion - refusal to confront, avoidance of argument).
20. Lack of zest and enthusiasm: listlessness, sadness, mood habitually down - limited or missing sense of humor