Declarations & Decrees: Prepare to Enter New Territory!
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelations 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
- I decree and declare this is a NEW DAY; NEW TERRITORY lies ahead of you. The Lord/ Adonai says, “ARISE, NOW, and CROSS OVER into the Land I am giving to you! Every place on which the sole of your foot treads, I AM giving to you!”
- I decree and declare NO ONE WILL BE ABLE TO STAND BEFORE YOU all the days of your life! The Lord God/ Adonai Eloheim will not fail you nor forsake you. TAKE COURAGE! BE STRONG! Only be VERY STRONG and resolute to OBSERVE DILIGENTLY the Word of God and all that He COMMANDS you. Do not turn from it to the right or to the left, so you will be SUCCESSFUL wherever you go. You will not be terrified or dismayed, for the Lord your God/ Adonai Elohai is with you wherever you go!
- I decree and declare I CHOOSE to MEDITATE upon the Word of God/ Elohim day and night, so that I am careful to do Everything written in it. This will cause my way to be PROSPEROUS and I will be SUCCESSFUL.
- I decree and declare Holy Spirit/ Ruach HaKodesh dwelling with us is GLORIOUS; we have God’s/Elohim’s PRESENCE within us. Therefore, we have such a HOPE that we can act with GREAT BOLDNESS.
- I decree and declare the Lord/ Adonai is the Spirit/Ruach and where the Spirit of the Lord/ Ruach Adonai is, THERE IS FREEDOM. We all, with unveiled face beholding as in a mirror the GLORY of the Lord/ Adonai, are BEING TRANSFORMED into the same image from GLORY to GLORY — just as from the Lord/ Adonai who is the Spirit/ Ruach.
- I decree and declare I have found SHELTER in You, Lord God/ Adonai Elohim — apart from You I have no good. Lord/ Adonai, You are my PORTION and my cup. You cast my lot. My boundary lines fall in PLEASANT PLACES — surely my Heritage is BEAUTIFUL!
- I decree and declare I will BLESS the Lord/ Adonai Who counsels me. Even at Night my Heart INSTRUCTS me. The Lord/ Adonai is forever SET BEFORE ME. Since He is at my right hand, I WILL NOT BE SHAKEN!
- I decree and declare My Heart is GLAD and my Soul REJOICES. My Body also RESTS SECURE. You, Lord/ Adonai, make known to me the PATH of LIFE. ABUNDANCE of JOYS are in Your PRESENCE, Eternal pleasures at Your Right Hand.
- I decree and declare I SEE a DOOR standing open in Heaven. And a voice like a Trumpet, said, “Come up HERE, and I will SHOW you what must take place after these things.” The Spirit/ Ruach is LEADING me in the WAY I should GO. I will not hesitate but FOLLOW His every COMMAND.
- I decree and declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“1 Now it came about after the death of Moses the servant of the Lord, that the Lord spoke to Joshua the son of Nun, Moses’ servant, saying, 2 “Moses My servant is dead; now therefore arise, cross this Jordan, you and all this people, to the land which I am giving to them, to the sons of Israel. 3 Every place on which the sole of your foot treads, I have given it to you, just as I spoke to Moses. 4 From the wilderness and this Lebanon, even as far as the great river, the river Euphrates, all the land of the Hittites, and as far as the Great Sea toward the setting of the sun will be your territory. 5 No man will be able to stand before you all the days of your life. Just as I have been with Moses, I will be with you; I will not fail you or forsake you. 6 Be strong and courageous, for you shall give this people possession of the land which I swore to their fathers to give them. 7 Only be strong and very courageous; be careful to do according to all the law which Moses My servant commanded you; do not turn from it to the right or to the left, so that you may have success wherever you go. 8 This book of the law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do according to all that is written in it; for then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have success. 9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not tremble or be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.” 10 Then Joshua commanded the officers of the people, saying, 11 “Pass through the midst of the camp and command the people, saying, ‘Prepare provisions for yourselves, for within three days you are to cross this Jordan, to go in to possess the land which the Lord your God is giving you, to possess it,’” Joshua 1:1-11.
“11 For if that which fades away was with glory, much more that which remains is in glory. 12 Therefore having such a hope, we use great boldness in our speech, 13 and are not like Moses, who used to put a veil over his face so that the sons of Israel would not look intently at the end of what was fading away. 14 But their minds were hardened; for until this very day at the reading of the old covenant the same veil remains unlifted, because it is removed in Christ. 15 But to this day whenever Moses is read, a veil lies over their heart; 16 but whenever a person turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away. 17 Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. 18 But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as from the Lord, the Spirit,” 2 Corinthians 3:11-18.
“1 Preserve me, O God, for I take refuge in You. 2 I said to the Lord, “You are my Lord; I have no good besides You.” 3 As for the saints who are in the earth, they are the majestic ones in whom is all my delight. 4 The sorrows of those who have bartered for another god will be multiplied; I shall not pour out their drink offerings of blood, nor will I take their names upon my lips. 5 The Lord is the portion of my inheritance and my cup; You support my lot. 6 The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. 7 I will bless the Lord who has counseled me; indeed, my mind instructs me in the night. 8 I have set the Lord continually before me; because He is at my right hand, I will not be shaken. 9 Therefore my heart is glad and my glory rejoices; my flesh also will dwell securely. 10 For You will not abandon my soul to Sheol; nor will You allow Your Holy One to undergo decay. 11 You will make known to me the path of life; in Your presence is fullness of joy; in Your right hand there are pleasures forever,” Psalm 16:1-11.
“1 After these things I looked, and behold, a door standing open in heaven, and the first voice which I had heard, like the sound of a trumpet speaking with me, said, “Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after these things,”” Revelation 4:1.